• 贝贝书屋     打电话的必备英文

    • Just for Fun

    • 片段讲解秀

    • from:《蒙娜丽莎的微笑》

    给陌生人打电话本来就有些让人紧张,如果语言再不通,简直会成为一种精神压力。确实有phone phobia这个说法呢。

    先搞定一些实用的电话用语,打电话接电话就没那么可怕啦!

    Making contact
    开场通常会用到的一些句子 :
    Hello / Good morning / Good afternoon ...
    你好/早安/下午好。。。
    This is Xiao Ming speaking
    接电话:最普通的接电话开场跟国内有所不同。在工作环境,一般接起电话会先报出公司或者自己的名字。“你好,我是小明。。。” 接下来对方应该也会做出自我介绍,如果没有,可以继续问“Who is calling?”
    Could I speak to Da Ming please?
    打电话:大明在么?我找大明。
    I'd like to speak to Da Ming
    打电话:我希望能跟大明说话。
    I'm trying to contact Da Ming.
    打电话:我在找大明。

    Giving more information:
    打电话:接下来多给一点信息
    I'm calling from Beijing.
    地点:我在北京。
    I'm calling on behalf of Mr. Zhang.
    人物:是张先生委托我打给您的。

    Taking a call:
    接电话
    This is Xiao Ming speaking. Can I help you?
    这是最常见的工作环境接电话的模式:我是小明。请问怎样能帮到您呢?
    Who's calling please?
    您好,您是哪位?
    Who's speaking?
    你是谁?
    Where are you calling from?
    您在哪里?
    Are you sure you have the right number / name?
    如果你觉得对方可能打错了,可以说:你确认你打的号码对么?

    Asking the caller to wait:
    需要对方等一下时可以说:
    Hold the line please.
    请您稍等一下。
    Could you hold on please?
    您可以等一下么?
    Just a moment please.
    请稍等。

    Connecting:
    等待过后:
    Thank you for holding.
    谢谢您耐心的等待。
    The line's free now ... I'll put you through.
    现在可以帮您转接过去了。
    I'll connect you now / I'm connecting you now.
    我现在帮您转接。

    Giving negative information:
    传达不能转接的信息:
    I'm afraid the line's engaged. Could you call back later?
    不好意思,线路现在正忙。您等稍后再打么?
    I'm afraid he's in a meeting at the moment.
    不好意思,他现在在开会。
    I'm sorry. He's out of the office today. / He isn't in at the moment.
    对不起,他现在不在办公室/他现在不在。
    I'm afraid we don't have a Mr. Liu here.
    不好意思现在刘先生不在这里。
    I'm sorry. There's nobody here by that name.
    对不起,我们这里没有叫这个名字的人。
    Sorry. I think you've dialled the wrong number./I'm afraid you've got the wrong number.
    你打错了。

    Telephone problems:
    可能会出的问题:
    The line is very bad ... Could you speak up please?
    信号不太好。。。您能大点声么?
    Could you repeat that please?
    不好意思,您能重复一遍么?
    I'm afraid I can't hear you.
    不好意思我听不清啊。
    Sorry. I didn't catch that. Could you say it again please?
    对不起,我没听明白。您能再说一遍么?

    Leaving / Taking a message:
    留言:
    Can I leave / take a message?
    我能帮您留言么?
    Would you like to leave a message?
    您需要我帮您留言么?
    Could you give him/her a message?
    您能帮我留言么?
    Could you ask him/her to call me back?
    能否叫他/她给我打回来呢?
    Could you tell him/her that I called?
    能不能告诉他/她我来过电话?
    Could you give me your name please?
    能告诉我您的名字么?
    Could you spell that please?
    您能拼写一下么?
    What's your number please?
    您的电话号码是?

    下面这张图也总结了是个常用的电话用语。希望能帮到大家!

    我的课程也在等着大家免费试听哦!

    1970-01-01   17赞       1踩       8711浏览 评论(2)
贝贝书屋
入行配角lv23

6930/7392

粉丝 1139关注 1