• 怦了函     浪漫英文诗【杂货铺子】

    • Just for Fun

    • 片段讲解秀

    • from:《未知》

    When we two parted
      昔日依依惜别,
      In silence and tears,
      泪流默默无言;
      Half broken-hearted
      离恨肝肠断,
      To serve for years,
      此别又几年。
      Pale grew thy cheek and cold,
      冷颊向愕然,
      Colder thy kiss,
      一吻寒更添;
      Truly that hour foretold
      日后伤心事,
      Sorrow to this!
      此刻已预言。
      The dew of the morning
      朝起寒露重,
      Suck chill or my brow
      凛冽凝眉间
      It felt like the warning
      彼时已预告:
      Of what I feel now.
      悲伤在今天。
      Thy cows are all broken,
      山盟今安在?
      And light is thy fame;
      汝名何轻贱!
      I hear thy name spoken,
      吾闻汝名传,
      And share in its shame.
      羞愧在人前。
      They name thee before me,
      闻汝名声恶,
      A knell to mine ear;
      犹如听丧钟。
      A shudder comes o'er me
      不禁心怵惕
      Why wert thou so dear?
      往昔情太浓。
      Thy know not I knew thee
      谁知旧日情,
      who knew thee too well:
      斯人知太深。
      Long,Long shall I rue thee
      绵绵长怀恨,
      Too deeply to tell.
      尽在不言中。
      In secret we met
      昔日喜幽会,
      In silence I grieve
      今朝恨无声。
      That thy heart could forget,
      旧情汝已忘,
      Thy spirit deceive.
      痴心遇薄幸。
      If I should meet thee 多
      年惜别后,
      After long years,
      抑或再相逢,
      How should I greet thee ?
      相逢何所语?
      With silence and tears.
      泪流默无声。






















































    I like for you to be still
      Pablo Neruda
      I like for you to be still: it is as through you are absent
      and you hear me from far away and my voice does not touch you
      It seems as through your eyes had flown away
      and it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth
      我喜欢你是静静的:仿佛你消失了一样
      你从远处聆听我,我的声音却无法触及你
      好像你的目光已经游离而去
      如同一个吻,封缄了你的嘴
      As all things are filled with my soul
      your emerge from the things, fill with my soul
      You are like my soul, a butterfly of dreams
      and you are like the word melancholy
      如同我积满一切的灵魂
      而你从一切中出现,充盈了我的灵魂
      你像我的灵魂,像一只梦想的蝴蝶
      你如同“忧郁”这个词
      I like for you to be still, and you seem far away
      It sounds as though you are lamenting, a butterfly cooing like a dove
      And you hear me from far away, and my voice does not reach you
      Let me come to be still in your silence
      我喜欢你是静静的:好像你已远去
      你听起来像在悲叹,一只如鸽般细语的蝴蝶
      你从远处聆听我,我的声音却无法触及你
      让我在你的静谧中安静无声
      And let me talk to you with your silence
      That is bright like a lamp, simple as a ring
      You are like the night, with its stillness and constellations
      Your silence is that of a star, as remont and candid
      并且让我籍着你的沉默与你说话
      你的沉默亮若明灯,简单如环
      你如黑夜,拥有寂静与群星
      你像我的灵魂,像一只梦想的蝴蝶
      I like for you to be still: it is as though you are absent
      distant and dull of sorrow, as though you had died
      One word then, one smile, is enough
      And I'm happy, happy that's not true
      我喜欢你是静静的:仿佛你消失了一样
      远隔千里,满怀哀恸,仿佛你已不在人世
      彼时,一个字,一个微笑,就已足够
      而我会感到幸福,因那不是真的而感到幸福























































































    最后,只想请假一个问题


    怎么做专辑?求回答(看看我真诚的小眼神)😋😘☄



    1970-01-01   6赞       0踩       750浏览 评论(0)
怦了函
女 入行配角lv20

5348/5775

粉丝 185关注 18