-
春寒料峭柳如烟
rap battle(snow. VS Elsa)的翻译来啦!!
Just for Fun
片段讲解秀
from:《未知》
** LYRICS **
ANNOUNCER:
Snow White versus Elsa! Let the rap battle begin!
SNOW WHITE:
It’s not lame that my aim here’s to tell you the truth
让我来清楚地告诉你一件事儿
I’ll hit it out of the park like my name is Babe Ruth
我就像我白雪公主的名字一样有震慑力
Got a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
The fact that you can’t claim the same is really a shame
我可是好莱坞有名气的大明星!这可是你没有的背景!~
I’m the original princess, you’re a copy of a copy
我是位公主,而你只是一个复制品。
I am porcelain and perfect and your floppy hair is sloppy
我如瓷器般完美,而你却邋邋遢遢头发也没有几根
I’m fragile but agile, rarely cross
我虽易碎却很灵活
I am sweet, you can tweet, I’m a treat, like a boss
我是个可爱的甜心,你只是一只叽叽喳喳的小鸟!我才是真正的大王!
ELSA:
Who the hell are you to step to me?
An aimless airhead with a vitamin D deficiency
你以为你谁啊?一个胸无大志没有头脑还缺维生素d的人?
You got no skills ‘cuz you’re focused on your looks!And let’s get to what was up with you and those seven shnooks (Hi, ho!)
你无能的原因是你只在乎外表,呵呵哒,谁会在乎你和那七个小矮人?
I’ve heard you sing – it’s a high-pitched chirp
You’re dopey.
在我耳中你的歌声就是小鸟叽叽喳喳地乱叫!
SNOW:
You’re grumpy
你太暴躁!
ELSA:
You’re a bashful twerp.That squeaky, meek demeanor is an awful choice
你就是个腼腆的蠢货还选了一个花瓶王子……
I can drown you out right now with my powerful voice
我强有力的歌声现在就能让你从窗户中飞出去!
SNOW WHITE:
Um, you should know, that’s not singing, you’re just yelling
额,你要知道。你那儿根本就不是唱歌,你那儿就是在大喊大叫~
At least now I can’t heard the mean lies you’re telling
至少我根本听不懂你在说什么屁话。
You could’ve grieved with your sister from the start
你本可以不让你妹妹伤心
But no, you’re the one who’s really got a frozen heart
噢,对了!你当然会!因为你有一颗冰冷的心
You were selfish and deluded when it comes down to it
你自私,还爱撒谎!
Had the chance to do better, but like a porn star, you blew it
只会把事情搞砸!
As for your powers, they’re hardly legit
You built a whole castle with nowhere to sit
你的能力不受控制,还建了一座没有座位的破城堡。
Does it really count as magic if when you let it go
这还算魔法啊?
The only thing that moves is ice and snow?
你唯一会做的事情就是移动冰雪。
I talk to animals and it always impresses
You’re just a blonde snow-blower in sparkly dresses
我能跟动物说话,而你呢!只是一个金发碧眼身穿礼服的吹雪机!
ELSA:
That’s right, manipulating snow, I’m the best at that game
没有错,我会操纵冰雪,我可是最厉害的!
Which means you’re under my control ‘cuz that’s your stupid name
你可是被我玩弄于股掌之间~
And who eats an apple a stranger gives ya? (Duh)
呵呵了,谁会吃一个陌生人的苹果?
And who needs a man to save and kiss ya?
谁又会需要用男人的吻才能活命?
I’m savvy, strong, single, and so independent
我有悟性、独立、还单身!
You’re the weakest role model while I am transcendent
你软弱、无知、还花瓶……
You’re a forgotten bygone, yes, time is the cruelest
I’m the newest, the boldest, and literally the coolest
你早就被人们遗忘了,我才是好莱坞新生的火苗和希望!
So step aside and hide, go find a cottage to clean
所以,滚去擦你的鸟笼子去吧!
You’re one ditzy princess, I’m a motherf’ing queen
你就是一个古怪的公主,我才是冰雪女王!
各位亲们,有些是意译的,希望可以帮助大家在练习这个段子时可以更加了解这个语境~谢谢