• 赵麋路     常用但是不知怎么说的英文口语(backup)

    • Just for Fun

    • 片段讲解秀

    • from:《蒙娜丽莎的微笑》

    转自豆瓣
    https://www.douban.com/group/topic/10656201/

    low key 低调


    I've been back and forth.我犹豫不定。


    squeezed juice 鲜榨的果汁


    juice with pulp 带果肉的果汁


    side effect 副作用


    he can't come to the phone now.他现在不能接电话


    herbal tea 花草茶


    ready for a refill?我再给你倒一杯吧?


    I love what u have done with this place.我喜欢这里的布置。


    what was tonight?今晚本来要做什么?


    I can't feel my hands.我手麻了。


    have an affair 外遇


    will anyone miss me if i weren't here?我在不在这里有什么区别吗?


    I saw a lot of stuff.我大开眼界了、


    call security 通知警卫


    dog walker 遛狗的人


    does sth. mean squat to u?对你来说sth狗屁不是吗?


    what's up with the greedy?怎么这么贪啊?


    work an extra shift 多轮一班


    go on, i dare u!有种你就去!


    u r a freak!你这个变态!


    I sensed it was u.我感觉到是你了、


    I apologize on behalf of him.我替他道歉。


    why are u changing the subject?为什么要转移话题?


    this is so meant to be!这就是天意!


    there's no need to place blame.没有指责的必要。


    curling iron 卷发机


    it's gonna leave a stain。这要留印子的。


    I have part of the fault.我也有责任。


    distract her with a doll 拿娃娃哄她开心


    they are all well received 收到的反响都很好


    talk u up 说你的好话


    stand firm to 努力坚持


    I was just leering 我只是用余光看看


    organize my thoughts 整理思绪


    get a little preoccupied 事先有事


    no way to recover 没有掩饰的机会了


    bouncy 活泼


    Intern 实习生


    mug抢劫


    drug dealer 毒贩子


    admire your candor你还真胆大


    we are rolling摄像机正在拍摄


    hairnet发罩


    go through this stack 看看这一叠


    r u spying on me?你监视我?


    just messing with u!跟你开玩笑呢!


    enough is enough!闹够了


    flyers 寻人(物)海报


    it's insensitive of me。我这么做很伤人


    u don't have to be brag。拽什么啊?


    nod along 跟着点头


    a totally separate subject 完全题外话


    I thought it was the other way around 我以为是反过来的


    close my account 注销银行卡


    cuff him 把他铐起来


    Woody,tingly 痒


    creep me out 雷死我了


    no peeking不要偷看啊


    sneakbite kit毒蛇解药


    I feel wild today 我今天好亢奋!


    I'm kind of beat 我有点累了


    my ears r ringing so bad.我耳鸣得厉害。


    can u get the door?你能去开门吗


    make a huge fool of myself 出了洋相


    r u mocking me?你嘲笑我?


    hatrack 草包


    sth.is beyond crap 那是扯淡


    any luck?找到了吗?


    don't u rush me.别催我!


    it doesn't count.那不算。


    she's gonna be crushed.她会崩溃的。


    she's healed.她好了。(病或者伤害)


    goose bumps 鸡皮疙瘩


    overreact 反应过度


    patch things up with sb.和某人修复关系


    pierce my ears 打耳洞


    corss that off my list 从单子上划掉


    how did it go?怎么样?


    present an award 颁奖


    natural charisma 天生丽质


    cut him some slack 放他一马


    get over with 忘记


    get in line排队(everybody get in line)大家排好队


    I don't have the energy for this我没有能力应付这个


    you got me.你还真问住我了

    1970-01-01   1赞       1踩       65浏览 评论(0)
赵麋路
入行龙套lv2

196/210

粉丝 1关注 2