• ↣如似晨曦Ω温暖     mom knows best(妈妈最了解)???

    • Just for Fun

    • 片段讲解秀

    • from:《蒙娜丽莎的微笑》


    7'

    134'

    Mom Knows Best
    妈妈最了解

    When I was a tiny baby crying all night,my mom sang to me and stayed by my side.
    当我是个小宝宝整夜哭闹的时候,妈妈依偎在我身旁,唱歌送我入梦乡.

    When I was tired and hungry,she gave me food and warm arms to sleep in.
    当我累了饿了的时候,妈妈给我食物和休憩的温暖怀抱.

    When I was two running through the field,she made sure I was safe and kept me from
    danger.
    当我两岁在田野里奔跑的时候,她确保我的安全,让我远离危险.

    When I fell and hurt myself,she gave me a hug and lifted me up.
    当我摔倒受伤的时候,她给我拥抱,扶我站好.

    When I was seven coughing badly,she said no ice-cream for me.
    七岁的我剧烈咳嗽,她说我不该吃冰激凌.

    But I talked back loudly,―I should be allowed to eat some!Give it to me now!‖
    我却大声反驳,“应该允许我吃一些!现在就给我!”

    When I was nine watching scary movies,she
    said it’d give me awful dreams.
    九岁的我看恐怖电影,她说电影会带给我噩梦
    .
    But I shouted back angrily,―I should be allowed to watch it!I’m not a baby!‖
    我却愤怒地回应,“应该允许我看!我不是小孩!”

    When I was a teen going out with friends,she said,―Please be back by ten!‖
    青少年的我和朋友外出闲逛,她说,“请在十点之前回来!”

    But I talked back again
    ―I should not be told what to do!I’m seventeen now!‖
    我却再次顶嘴——“不需要你告诉我什么该不该!我已经17岁了!”

    Now I’m an adult,thinking back to those times.
    现在我已长大成人,回想那过去的时光.

    I coughed for days after eating that ice-cream
    吃了冰激凌让我咳嗽不止

    And had scary dreams after watching that film.
    看了恐怖电影让我噩梦连连.

    I was late for school from staying out past ten.
    上学迟到只因10点还在外游荡.

    I regret talking back,not listening to Mom.
    我真后悔呀!后悔不该顶嘴,后悔没听妈妈的忠告.

    Mom knows best,and for me she wanted only the best!
    妈妈最了解(孩子),她只是想怎样对我最好!

    1970-01-01   8赞       1踩       1000浏览 评论(4)
↣如似晨曦Ω温暖
女 入行龙套lv5

591/600

粉丝 4关注 13