• 婧~     To: Basketball ?

    • Just for Fun

    • 片段讲解秀

    • from:《蒙娜丽莎的微笑》


    Dear Basketball,
    亲爱的篮球,

    From the moment
    从小时候
    I started rolling my dad’s tube socks
    我穿着老爸的直筒袜
    And shooting imaginary
    假装着
    Game-winning shots
    我在大西部论坛球馆
    In the Great Western Forum
    投中制胜球的样子
    I knew one thing was real:
    我就清楚知道一件事情:

    I fell in love with you.
    我爱上你了。

    A love so deep I gave you my all —
    我爱你如此之深,已奉献我的所有—
    From my mind & body
    从我的思想到我的身体
    To my spirit & soul.
    从我的精神到我的灵魂

    As a six-year-old boy
    六岁的我
    Deeply in love with you
    深深的爱着你
    I never saw the end of the tunnel.
    我从没想过这段旅程结束时的样子
    I only saw myself
    我只看到我自己
    Running out of one.
    在这条路上奔跑

    And so I ran.
    所以我不停的跑
    I ran up and down every court
    每场比赛我都不停奔跑
    After every loose ball for you.
    为争取每一次得到你的机会
    You asked for my hustle
    你需要我拼尽全力
    I gave you my heart
    我为你奉上了我的心
    Because it came with so much more.
    因为这需要的不仅仅是尽力。

    I played through the sweat and hurt
    我为打球流尽血汗、带着一身伤病
    Not because challenge called me
    不是因为困难在挑战我
    But because YOU called me.
    而是因为你在呼唤我
    I did everything for YOU
    我已经为你做了一切
    Because that’s what you do
    因为你也是这样对待我
    When someone makes you feel as
    因为你让我感觉
    Alive as you’ve made me feel.
    我自己是一个鲜活的人

    You gave a six-year-old boy his Laker dream
    你让一个6岁的孩子实现了他的湖人梦
    And I’ll always love you for it.
    为此我将永远爱你。
    But I can’t love you obsessively for much longer.
    但是我不能再如此迷恋你了
    This season is all I have left to give.
    这个赛季是我所能给的仅有的
    My heart can take the pounding
    我的心还能继续承受各种打击
    My mind can handle the grind
    我的意志也还能继续坚持下去
    But my body knows it’s time to say goodbye.
    但我的身体让我知道是时候说再见了

    And that’s OK.
    这也很好
    I’m ready to let you go.
    我已经做好准备跟你说再见了
    I want you to know now
    我现在只是想让你知道
    So we both can savor every moment we have left together.
    我们俩都可以永远珍藏着彼此一起度过的每一段时光
    The good and the bad.
    无论是好的,还是坏的
    We have given each other
    我们已经给了彼此
    All that we have.
    我们所能给的全部

    And we both know, no matter what I do next
    我们俩都知道,接下来无论我去做什么
    I’ll always be that kid
    我都会是那个
    With the rolled up socks
    穿着老爸的直筒袜
    Garbage can in the corner
    瞄准角落里的垃圾桶
    :05 seconds on the clock
    假装进攻时间还有5秒
    Ball in my hands.
    手里拿着篮球的小孩
    5 … 4 … 3 … 2 … 1
    5秒…4秒…3秒…2秒…1秒

    Love you always,
    一直爱你的,
    Kobe
    科比

    137'


    虽不是科蜜,但却是十足的篮球迷。
    谨以此文,
    向即将离去的又一个时代致敬。
    向我所热爱了13年的篮球致敬。
    也向我的偶像👇🏻迈克尔·乔丹致敬。


    曾经有不少人问过我,
    “你的爱好是什么?”
    回答永远是:
    第一是英语;
    第二是篮球。
    于我而言,
    这两样东西已经陪伴了我太久,
    已然成为我会一直坚持的信仰。

    【请原谅我的鼻音…请原谅我的哑嗓…更请原谅我翻涌的情绪……第一次录这种非配音的长文,些许瑕疵还请多多包涵 🙏🏻 嗯…我这就滚回去治我的鼻子和嗓……】

    1970-01-01   29赞       1踩       4143浏览 评论(19)
婧~
女 资深配角lv33

14788/15504

粉丝 273关注 99