• Susususie     吸血鬼日记经典插曲赏析(2)-Skinny Love

    • Just for Fun

    • 片段讲解秀

    • from:《蒙娜丽莎的微笑》

    在VD第二季21集结尾,John Gilbert为了救Elena而牺牲后,Elena在卧室的窗台读John留给她的遗书,John的旁白声音便配着这首Skinny Love。

    158'

    在这一集中,我们失去了Jenna,John,Isobel,而Elena和Jermy失去了所有亲人。
    仅以此曲缅怀。
    John we forgive you.
    Please rest in peace.

    Skinny Love - Birdy
    薄情的爱

    201'

    Come on skinny love just last the year
    你的薄情 让我们的爱情维持了短短一年
    Pour a little salt we were never here
    要是你能对我们的爱情注入少许的心血 现在就不会落到如此田地
    My my my my my my my my
    只是 我给你的爱
    Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer
    静静地凝望着我们的爱情如一片残砖碎瓦 满目苍凉

    I tell my love to wreck it all
    我告诉自己是时候结束了
    Cut out all the ropes and let me fall
    我应该抛开所有的羁绊 让你离开
    My my my my my my my my
    只是 我的爱人
    Right in the moment this order's tall
    而在此刻这个感觉如此强烈
    I told you to be patient
    我劝诫你遇事要耐心些
    I told you to be fine
    我愿你要对自己很好
    I told you to be balance
    我叮嘱你要做个公正的男子汉
    I told you to be kind
    我希望你能心存善意
    In the morning I'll be with you
    清晨你睁开双眼那刻会发现我一直在你身边
    But it will be a different kind
    只是我们再也回不到从前
    I'll be holding all the tickets
    我为你付出了所有的爱
    And you'll be owning all the fines
    你的薄情给你带来对我还不完的债

    Come on skinny love what happened here
    振作起来 你的薄情 我们到底怎么了
    Suckle on the hope in lite brassiere
    我们都给不了对方想要的爱情
    My my my my my my my my
    只是 我给你的爱
    Sullen load is full so slow on the split
    生活的重担让我无法呼吸 慢慢的我们之间的裂痕越来越深
    I told you to be patient
    我劝诫你遇事要耐心些
    I told you to be fine
    我愿你要对自己很好
    I told you to be balance
    我叮嘱你要做个公正的男子汉
    I told you to be kind
    我希望你能心存善意
    Now all your love is wasted
    现在你终于受不了我了 觉得对我的爱是在浪费精力
    Then who the hell was I
    那我对于你 到底算什么
    Now I'm breaking at the britches
    我终于输尽了我的所有
    And at the end of all your lines
    在你心里我根本不值一提

    Who will love you
    谁会来爱你
    Who will fight
    谁会为你与生命抗衡
    Who will fall far behind
    谁会被永远遗忘

    😔附上John的遗书及翻译:
    (可以尝试配乐朗诵)
    "埃琳娜
    "Elena...
    作为一名平凡的父亲要面对非凡的女儿
    It's no easy task being an ordinary parent
    真的不容易
    to an extraordinary child.
    我做得不好
    I failed in that task.
    因为我的偏见 我辜负了你
    And because of my prejudices I failed you.
    我时常想
    I'm haunted by
    或许事情可以另一种结局
    how things might have played out differently
    只怪我当时不愿多听听你的想法
    if I'd been more willing to hear your side of things.
    于我 此即终点
    For me it's the end.
    于你却是良机 得以成长 有朝一日
    For you a chance to grow old and someday do better
    做一名比我出色的家长
    with your own child than I did with mine.
    这枚戒指就是交给你的孩子的
    It's for that child that I give you my ring.
    我不奢望得到你的原谅
    I don't ask for your forgiveness
    也不请求你忘记
    or for you to forget.
    我只要求你相信
    I ask only that you believe this.
    无论你读到这封信时是人类
    Whether you are now reading this as a human
    还是吸血鬼
    or as a vampire
    我对你的爱不会变
    I love you all the same.
    一如既往 直到永远
    As I've always loved you and always will.
    约翰
    John."

    我尝试了一下😝,来纠错,来吐槽

    101'

    今天先到这里吧😋

    1970-01-01   35赞       3踩       5507浏览 评论(20)
Susususie
女 女二号lv37

19071/19152

粉丝 768关注 233